- Floating Diamond Solitaire Pendant Necklace Our floating solitaire diamond necklace adds just enough sparkle, even in the smaller carat weights. Believe it or not, I actually prefer this floating solitaire necklace in a smaller diamond carat weight in a bezel style setting. This necklace looks perfect in 16€ or even shorter if you prefer, sitting right at the base of your neck. It's simple, gorgeous and elegant. Plus, you'll wear it all the time after you wedding! :)
- 1 Carat Diamond Stud Earrings Round diamond studs... need I say more? To me, there is nothing more classic than round brilliant diamond stud earrings. I chose our 1.00cttw version because they will add just enough sparkle to your wedding day look, without being too overpowering. Like the floating diamond solitaire necklace highlighted above, you will wear these for years and years!
- Diamond Halo Gold Pendant with Blue Sapphire Center If you're wanting to add 'something blue' to your wedding day jewelry look, perhaps choose this round blue sapphire set into a halo of white diamonds. You can choose from a few different center sapphire carat weights to complete your bridal look.
Wedding Day Jewelry Accessories
This entry was posted by Maggie in deBebians Fine Jewelry Blog
- Drop Halo and Under Halo Engagement Rings by Jaclyn Allison
- Morganite vs Moissanite by Maggie Moore
- What Is a Lab Grown Diamond? by Jaclyn Allison
- Ethical Jewelry Trend: Lab Created Diamonds and More by Jaclyn Allison