Earlier this year, Maggie wrote about the trend of oval engagement rings for 2015. As predicted, we have been selling more oval engagement rings. Above is a collage of recently purchased engagement rings featuring this lovely oval shape. Click on any ring for more information or read on for more details shared below.
1. Rose Gold Oval Halo Engagement Ring – pictured with a 0.80 ct. oval shaped diamond and 0.40 cttw. in accent diamonds and a thin 1.7mm shank set with diamonds. View details.
2. Plain Shank Halo Engagement Ring – pictured with a 1.02 ct. oval diamond and 0.25 cttw. in accent diamonds surround the center diamond, accompanied by a plain, slightly domed shank. View details.
3. Three Stone Oval Engagement Ring – 1.05 ct. oval diamond flanked by two pear shaped diamonds, 0.60 cttw. View details.
4. Vintage Style Halo Engagement Ring – 1.21 ct. oval diamond set with 1.15 cttw. in accent pave-set diamonds with milgrain detailing. .
5. Micro Pave Halo Engagement Ring – 1.21 ct. oval diamond set with 1.45 cttw. in accent pave-set diamonds with a wider shank measuring 4 mm – 2.5 mm. View details.
6. Five Stone Engagement Ring – 1.05 ct. oval cut diamond set with four round brilliant cut diamonds, 0.80 cttw. View details.
7. Custom Engagement Ring – design created for this 1.20 ct. oval diamond with a bezel setting, diamond halo, and milgrain details. View details.
8. Leaf Engagement Ring – 0.92 ct. oval diamond set with 0.20 cttw. in accent diamonds in a leaf pattern with milgrain detailing. View details.
Many of our engagement ring settings can be set with an oval diamond or custom modified to suit an oval shaped diamond. You can find the information in the product chart found on the left hand side of the product page under “Center Stone Information.” Or contact us, and we’d be happy to help you.