Wedding season is definitely in full bloom, especially in the celebrity world. The media is in a frenzy with all of the upcoming celebrity weddings. From their amazing diamond engagement rings to their lavish receptions, everyone loves an amazing celebrity wedding. Here is a quick list and overview of the most anticipated celebrity weddings of the season.
- Ashley Hebert – This “Bachelorette” is marrying New York construction manager J.P. Rosenbaum. They are planning on having their wedding next fall, after Hebert finishes dental school. The happy couple plans to live in New York and build their lives together.
- Kate Hudson – What a big year for Hudson! She and Muse member MatthewBellamy became engaged in April of this year and she also gave birth to their son last month. They have been dating since the Spring of 2010. Wedding planning will most likely take a backseat to taking care of the newborn, however with Hudson’s taste, her second wedding will not disappoint.
- Shannen Doherty – Doherty’s third marriage will be to famed celebrity photographer, Kurt Iswarienko. Their wedding will be featured on Doherty’s new reality tv show, which will air in early 2012.
- Jessica Simpson – This will be the second marriage for both Jessica Simpson and her football player fiance, Eric Johnson. They have kept their wedding details under wraps so far, although Simpson has revealed that she is still searching for the perfect dress. They began their courtship in May of last year and became engaged in November.
- Kim Kardashian – This is perhaps the most talked about upcoming wedding oftheyear. Kardashian and basketball player KrisHumphries became engaged lastMay after dating for less than a year. Kardashian’s enormous engagement ring has been the center of attention ever since she first showed it off. Her diamond engagement ring has been the envy of every girl ever since.
Each of these celebrity women have quite different and distinctive tastes. It is evident in their varying engagement rings, fashion senses, and spousal choices. With so many celebrity weddings in the works, we cannot wait to see what each one has to offer.