Emerald cut diamonds are step cut and have timeless, clean facets. An emerald cut diamond is one of the most elegant shapes due to its sleek, classic look. Even though an emerald cut diamond has step cut facets, this shape stone looks amazing when surrounded by a diamond halo. Below you will find most of our emerald cut halo engagement rings that are currently available from deBebians. The diamond halo adds extra sparkle, brilliance, and shine to your engagement ring, while also adding more finger coverage for the wearer. To learn more about one of the styles below, you may click on the provided link or directly on the ring’s image.
1. Emerald Halo Engagement Ring with Baguette and Round Diamond Accents, currently starts at $1,995.00
2. Emerald Halo Engagement Ring, currently starts at $3,425.00
3. Emerald Split Shank Design Halo Engagement Ring, currently starts at $1,665.00
4. Wide Band Milgrain Micropave Halo Ring, currently starts at $3,205.00
5. Emerald Cut Halo Split Shank Engagement Ring, currently starts at $1,645.00
6. Emerald Bezel Halo Three Stone Ring, currently starts at $2,315.00
7. Split Shank Antique Style Halo Engagement Ring, currently starts at $1,825.00
8. Diamond Halo Engagement Ring with Tapered Band, currently starts at $3,380.00
9. Emerald and Trapezoid Diamond Three Stone Engagement Ring, currently starts at $3,150.00
Please refer to the product page to learn more about each of these gorgeous engagement rings that feature emerald cut diamond center stones. deBebians carries a huge collection of Bel Dia halo engagement rings, which are ideal for an array of diamond shapes and sizes. Please contact a deBebians jewelry expert or one of our staff GIA graduate gemologists if you have any questions in regards to our halo settings or the ordering process. Please request a personal diamond shopper from deBebians if you would like assistance in finding a center diamond that works with your overall budget and needs. We look forward to assisting you!
Comments will be approved before showing up.