Bridal jewelry, including diamond wedding rings, is one of our specialties. We are constantly adding new, timeless wedding bands for women that feature diamond accents. The diamonds can be set in a number of different ways, with bezel set diamonds being one of our most popular options. A bezel setting is more secure and gives the ring a clean, sleek appearance. To learn more about each of the bezel set wedding bands that are featured, please click on the ring’s photograph or on the link below.
1. Alternating Diamond and Sapphire Bezel Eternity Band, currently starts at $1,100.00.
This bezel set eternity ring features alternating diamonds and blue sapphires. Not only do we alternate diamonds and sapphires, the ring also alternates two sizes of bezels.
2. Alternating Bezel Set Marquise and Round Diamond Eternity, currently starts at $3,262.00.
This eternity ring is a favorite of mine. The ring is set with both marquise and round brilliant cut diamonds that will weigh approximately 1.40 cttw. The ring can be paired next to a variety of engagement ring types or eternity bands.
3. Stackable Bezel Eternity Ring, currently starts at $770.00.
Not only is this ring our most affordable option, it is a modern addition to any ring stack or bridal set. The G color VS clarity diamonds weigh approximately 0.16 cttw.
4. Bezel Set Diamond Eternity Band, currently starts at $1,750.00.
This bubbly eternity ring may be purchased in your choice of 14 kt gold, 18 kt gold, or platinum. I adore the uniform diamonds.
5. East-West Radiant Diamond Eternity Ring, currently starts at $5,520.00.
This beautiful wedding ring was originally designed for one of our GIA graduate gemologists to wear as a wedding band. The radiant cut diamonds give the ring a unique silhouette.
6. Bezel 5 Stone Diamond Ring, currently starts at $1,030.00.
This wedding band features five round brilliant cut diamonds that are bezel set. The ring is set with graduating diamonds, with the largest stone being in the center of the ring.
7. Infinity Style Bezel Eternity Ring, currently starts at $2,355.00.
U pave set diamonds are paired with larger bezel set diamonds to create a distinctive infinity design wedding ring.
8. Alternating Bezel Set Scalloped Diamond Eternity Band, currently starts at $1,499.00.
This scalloped eternity ring features only G color VS clarity diamonds, which weigh approximately 0.80 cttw.
9. Round and Marquise Scalloped Eternity with Round Diamonds, currently starts at $1,745.00.
This ring has round and marquise shaped bezels, but is set with only round brilliant cut diamonds. This makes the ring more affordable, but no less beautiful.
We have a large variety of women’s wedding bands from which you may choose. Please contact a deBebians jewelry expert or GIA graduate gemologist if you would like assistance in choosing the best band to pair with your engagement ring.