Men's Square Signet Ring - Extra LargeITEM #: SRM-SS-XL
Processing Time - 8 to 12 days
Estimated to ship between between and with free U.S. delivery between and .
Men's signet rings traditionally were created with a family crest or coat of arms on the face of the ring. Today, it is conventional to create a customizable signet ring with one, two, or three initials engraved on the front of the ring. deBebians offers laser, computer, or hand engraving for this solid back men's square signet ring. The square face distinguishes this ring from other classic shapes, such as a circle or an oval signet ring.
- Metal: Silver, 14k Gold, 18k Gold or Platinum 950
- Face Shape: Square / Rectangle
- Face Size: 20x20mm
- 23 grams in 14k Yellow Gold
- 18.63 grams in Sterling Silver
- 27.60 grams in 18k Yellow Gold
- 37.95 grams in Platinum 950
- 13 grams in 14k Yellow Gold
- 10.53 grams in Sterling Silver
- 15.60 grams in 18k Yellow Gold
- 21.45 grams in Platinum 950
Approximate Weight - Solid Back (Based on size 10 ring):
Approximate Weight - Open Back (Based on size 10 ring):
About Our Engraving Methods
The image below shows the four standard styles of engraving and the three engraving methods that we offer for our signet rings and other pieces of jewelry where engraving is possible.
- Hand engraving is performed by a skilled artisan who expertly carves the initial(s) into the face, creating an elegant engraving that fills the custom signet ring's entire face.
- Laser engraving is another computerized process that employs lasers to burn the engraving into the metal, resulting in a deeper and more prominent mark for a monogram signet ring.
- Standard computerized engraving uses a diamond tip to etch the face of the men's or ladies signet ring.
NOTE: Please allow additional processing time for engraving.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00 PST
Should you have any questions regarding our products or policies, or want to give us some feedback on how we're doing, please feel free to contact us using any of the methods listed below:
611 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 802
Los Angeles, CA 90017