Women's Round Signet Ring - MediumITEM #: SRW-RS-M
Processing Time - 8 to 12 days
Estimated to ship between between and with free U.S. delivery between and .
Slightly larger as a pinky ring, this signet ring has a face that measures about 10.5 mm x 10.5 mm and is perfect to display a single initial, but can also be made to fit up to three characters. Available in solid back or open back options, and it will be cast in your choice of precious metal. Product Information
- Metal: Silver, 14k Gold, 18k Gold or Platinum 950
- Face Shape: Round
- Face Size: 10.5x10.5mm
- 4.5 grams in 14k Yellow Gold
- 3.6 grams in Sterling Silver
- 6.4 grams in 18k Yellow Gold
- 7.8 grams in Platinum 950
- 2.7 grams in 14k Yellow Gold
- 2.1 grams in Sterling Silver
- 3.7 grams in 18k Yellow Gold
- 4.5 grams in Platinum 950
Approximate Weight - Solid Back (Based on size 7 ring):
Approximate Weight - Open Back (Based on size 7 ring):
About Our Engraving Methods
The image below shows the four standard styles of engraving and the three engraving methods that we offer for our signet rings and other pieces of jewelry where engraving is possible.
- Hand engraving is performed by a skilled artisan who expertly carves the initial(s) into the face, creating an elegant engraving that fills the custom signet ring's entire face.
- Laser engraving is another computerized process that employs lasers to burn the engraving into the metal, resulting in a deeper and more prominent mark for a monogram signet ring.
- Standard computerized engraving uses a diamond tip to etch the face of the men's or ladies signet ring.
NOTE: Please allow additional processing time for engraving.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00 PST
Should you have any questions regarding our products or policies, or want to give us some feedback on how we're doing, please feel free to contact us using any of the methods listed below:
611 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 802
Los Angeles, CA 90017