Blue Sapphire Accented Engagement Rings from deBebians
Posted on July 01 2015
Diamonds and blue sapphires are one of the most popular combinations for fine jewelry, including engagement rings. The distinctive and calming color of the blue sapphires add a vintage component to an engagement ring and create an overall classic and timeless appearance. At deBebians, we pride ourselves in designing as well as manufacturing each of these pieces in the USA and are happy to share these designs with our fans and followers. Each of these engagement rings does not include a center diamond, but one of our GIA graduate gemologists would love to assist you in finding a center stone that works with your budget when you consult our Personal Diamond Shopper page. To learn more about each setting, simply click on the picture or follow the link below.
1. Diamond and Sapphire Accented Engagement Ring, currently starts at $850.00
2. Art Deco Diamond Engagement Ring with Sapphire Clusters, currently starts at $960.00
3. Sapphire Accented Knife Edge Engagement Ring, currently starts at $1,395.00
4. Princess Diamond and Sapphire Accented Hand-Engraved Engagement Ring, currently starts at $2,495.00
5. Diamond Three Stone Halo Engagement Ring with Sapphire Accents, currently starts at $1,695.00
6. Octagonal Engagement Ring with Sapphire Halo and Diamond Accents, currently starts at $1,495.00
7. Halo Three Stone Engagement Ring with Trapezoid Sapphires, currently starts at $6,891.00
To customize one of our other engagement ring settings to feature blue sapphire accents, please visit our custom engagement rings page. Our jewelry designers and experts love to create custom engagement rings and other fine jewelry that meet our customers’ needs.