- Diamond Double Heart Pendant With the jewelry trend being dainty and delicate these days, this double heart pave necklace is on point. Featuring 0.25cttw of hand set pave diamonds, this piece is WAY cuter in real life. Trust me! It's also great for stacking. I see many women these days stacking a few necklaces at the same time. We'll stack diamond bands, so let's stack necklaces, too. :)
- Pave Diamond Wish Bone Pendant Go ahead and make a wish when you give her this adorable diamond wishbone necklace. You can choose from white, yellow or rose gold. All the pave diamonds are hand set here in Los Angeles by our pave setter. Currently starting at only $525, this won't break the bank and makes the perfect gift for a birthday or anniversary.
- Diamond Y Dangle Necklace This dangle diamond necklace may not look like much, but is absolutely perfect when you put it on. Featuring two handset bezel set round diamonds weighing 0.10cttw, the chain drops ever so much adding a dab of sex appeal to this diamond necklace.
Affordable Jewelry Gifts
This entry was posted by Maggie in deBebians Fine Jewelry Blog
- Drop Halo and Under Halo Engagement Rings by Jaclyn Allison
- Morganite vs Moissanite by Maggie Moore
- What Is a Lab Grown Diamond? by Jaclyn Allison
- Ethical Jewelry Trend: Lab Created Diamonds and More by Jaclyn Allison