- Very Thin Diamond Wedding Band This ever popular u pave wedding ring is only 1.5mm wide. It looks gorgeous enough on its own, but is also perfect for stacking alongside your engagement ring or other stackable bands. All the diamonds in this ring are hand selected and hand set by our expert pave setter.
- U-Pave Wedding Ring with Diamonds If you are looking for a slightly wider band than the 1.5mm one above, look no further than this. Shown here is a 1.7mm wide diamond pave wedding ring with diamonds set only halfway around. Some clients prefer this look over a complete eternity ring.
- U Pave Diamond Wedding Band If a 2mm wedding ring is thin enough for you, then be sure to consider this pave wedding ring. I am showing our half eternity version, but we also have this ring in full eternity as well. Personally I prefer a full eternity so you always see diamonds. I have worn a U pave eternity ring for years and love it!
Thin Diamond Wedding Bands
This entry was posted by Maggie in deBebians Fine Jewelry Blog
- Drop Halo and Under Halo Engagement Rings by Jaclyn Allison
- Morganite vs Moissanite by Maggie Moore
- What Is a Lab Grown Diamond? by Jaclyn Allison
- Ethical Jewelry Trend: Lab Created Diamonds and More by Jaclyn Allison